Top Ten No No’s to Avoid the Cheesey Wedding
- Dry Ice on the Dance Floor - while the idea might sound like fun ambience, the reality is that it will feel like a 1987 Queensryche concert
- Stretch Hummers – sure it’s nice to be different, but your wedding party should only be exiting these in countries at war
- Groomsmen Cumberbuns – no need to resuscitate a 1980’s high school prom
- Mix CD Favors – the only audience for these are 14 year old girlfriends
- Pocket Watch Grooms Party Gifts – while it might sound classy to go Victorian age, they will never be used unless you have Sherlock Holmes in your party
- French Manicures – This will see major heat given their popularity, but there is nothing stylish about painting on fake tips. Hello Jersey Shore.
- Bagpipers – unless you are pure Scottish royalty, men in kilts need not be
- Ups and Downs Between the Sheets – may no best man ever use this phrase again
- Marryoke – while I’m a sucker for some good karaoke, not sure it belongs within matrimony
- Tattoos – anything involving, whether it be wedding bands, matching, exposed. Put them away.